Old School, Sadina
The building was built in 1941, and is set over three floors. Each level has 3 - 4 very large rooms.
It has an ashpalted front area and a rear land area, sizes to be confirmed.
There may be potential for the new owner to apply for European funding depending on what the property will be used for.
A village located 17 km from the thriving town of Popovo with an open junior school, very good roads, shops, cafe/bar and fuel station.